image
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First thing first...中秋节快乐!!
Had fun today!...went out with baoyun, siewling, michelle, joel, yvonne and celestine to play lol....we went somewhere behind nbss that area lol...
1st...meet baoyun, siewling and celestine at my house there....baoyun was early so she came up to my house and my mum let her in...I was bathing when I finish bathing...I tot she was my mum haha cos I nvr wear my spect hor! lol...after everyone came went to jin shan ling to eat....thx joel for buying the bbtea lol...si baoyun snatch my potato! lol...
Then walk to that area where we want to play...otw play bubble lol childish I know...lol...
Reach there...start playing lor...use candle make shape and use the firework make shape lor...then dance over there...yvonne took video lol...
They chase me with firework lol...I run like mad...blah blah blah lol...
Lastly we took ghost photo lol...thx to me haha...maybe I am really a ghost haha...well photo tmr bah if yvonne send me tmr haha....
I wanna go F1! haha
Thats all...tmr working hais~
Nxt wk 3day off haha...going to malaysia for holiday a short one lol...
I wanna get tanned lol....
No more 白斩鸡/white chicken haha...cos I look pale...lol...
Okay no more liao...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010